Tuesday 30 July 2013

Beauty Bite: MUA Haul


So I took advantage of MUA's half price sale and you should all know by now, I'm a massive MUA fan. I ended up buying quite a few products that were at an extremely good price and here they are!


Here are they eye products I bought. I purchased one of their single eyeshadows in shade 1 which is a pearl eyeshadow and it cost £1. I also bought their extreme felt eyeliner in the shade black which cost £2.
Here's my full review on their single eyeshadow:
I purchased one of their £1 lipsticks in shade 3 which is a sort of pinky red/ raspberry colour. I also bought another Fashionista Double Take Long-Wear lipstick in shade 4 which is 'Raspberry'. If you'd like to see a review of the Fashionista lipstick, I have done a previous one of the shades 'baby doll pink' and 'natural pink' here!

I also bought something I've had my eye on for a very longggg time! This is one of their Kiss Proof lip stains. They are originally £3 but they were marked down to £1.50! I purchased this one in the shade 'Fabulicious'.


Now on to the face products!
I bought the MUA Matte Foundation in shade 1 which is 'Soft Sand'. This was previously £2 marked down to £1! I ordered the Fashionista Ready-To-Wear Luminous Foundation in Shade 1 'Nude'. (Originally £12 on sale for £3! Bargain!) And finally my first ever BB cream! MUA's All in One Beauty Balm in the lightest shade, shade 1 'Light'.

The MUA half price sale is still on! Go ahead and purchase your goods now!
If you've used these products, desperately want me to review one, or have a review of any of these yourself, comment below or tweet me! Would love to hear from you :)
Give it a go!

No comments :

Post a Comment