Wednesday 31 July 2013

Beauty Bite: MUA's Kiss Proof Lip Stain

 
Hi all!
If you've seen my recent MUA haul, you'll know I purchased this Kiss Proof lip stain in the shade 'Fabulicious' and here's my review for it! If you haven't seen my MUA haul blog post, CLICK HERE!! 
Plus, there's only a few days left of their half price sale, so go go go!
 
Now I've had my eye on this for a very long time, not just the MUA one but any lip stain pen in general and I was in two minds about getting one. So when this was on sale from £3 to £1.50 I just had to give it a go! I purchased the most 'pink' shade of them all (There are 3 shades so far).
 
I'm quite impressed with the size of it, it's a decent size worth you money for a start. The smell of the product was something I was most worried about but actually it has a pleasant sweet, fruity type smell to it that I was relieved and happy that it had.

 

I moisturised my lips prior to applying this to make sure it didn't stick to any dry skin! I would say if you do use it, don't use it on chapped or dry/flaky skin because it will cling to it and draw attention to it.
 
It took a while to get an even coverage but it's buildable! Which is lovely because if you made a mistake, it won't be too noticable. The colour is slightly darker than the colour of the packaging but is a really nice natutal looking pink lip colour.
 
It lasts for a good few hours, didn't smudge and didn't bleed.


For this price, you can't say no to such a great product! Will I repurchase and will I buy in other shades? YES!
If you want a hint of colour to your lips rather than a bold colour, try it!
Give it a go!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment