Friday 5 July 2013

Beauty Bite: Miss Sporty nail polish


Miss Sporty nail polish has always been something that's caught my eye but for some reason never got around to buying any! The colour selection is simply gorgeous! The idea choosing which ones I wanted was  unbearable as I adored nearly every colour! Safe to say I was deciding in Superdrug for a good 20 minutes! So on a positive note, the colour range is beautiful!


I adore the packaging! The rounded shape of the glass is different to your typical nail polish bottle. However the labels easily come off at the corners and can be annoying while holding the lid while painting your nails. The polish took around 3 coats to get a good solid colour, but it took a while to dry and i ended up smudging it, as i thought it'd dried...turns out it hadn't! Not so quick dry! Also my nail polish came out slightly streaky with brush strokes appearing on my nails. But i was still impressed with the price at £1.99 and the colour.
I liked the nail polishes but wasnt overly impressed! Butttt I liked the colours which makes me not hate them!

Give them a go and tell me what you think!
Rachel
x

No comments :

Post a Comment