Monday 15 July 2013

TAG: The Liebster Award Tag!

TAG: The Liebster Award Tag!


My First Tag blog post!
 
So I’ve been lucky to have been tagged in such an awesome tag known as the Liebster Award Tag by the lovely Kristie from http://kristieblogsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Here’s what you have to do:
·         You must answer 11 questions that are asked by the blogger that tagged you (In my case, http://kristieblogsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/)
·         You then have to tag some blogs with less than 200 followers
·         You then have to ask 11 questions yourself for them to answer
·         Then let the bloggers know so they can do the tag!
·         The bloggers then do the same and mention the person that tagged them
So let’s get started!
My Questions from Kristie:
1. If you could only have one make up item for the rest of your life what would it be?
 Now this is a tricky question! Anything MUA makes me happy due to the price and quality. So it’s a tough decision between a pressed powder (Since I have combination skin and my oily skin gets awfullll) and a blush since I’m quite pale. Hmm… I choose MUA’s mosaic blush in English Rose!
2. What made you start blogging?
 Everyone seemed to have so much fun doing it! Blogging about something you love and getting to meet other people that are blogging about the same things you love is just incredible. Plus these people are from all across the world and can broaden your knowledge!  Plus, I love to write and this is a way of expressing myself in a light hearted way.
3. What is your favourite food?
 Chocolate. Like who doesn’t love the stuff? Anything covered in chocolate is also a winner. Just Chocolate. Yum.
4. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
 I’ve always wished to go to Florida in America! It just seems so nice! The weather seems lovely the majority of the time and also the food seems amazing…I might return looking a bit chubbier though haha. But if I couldn’t go there, I’d travel to Italy, such a beautiful culture and history. 
5. What is your most used hair styling tool?
 Hair protection spray/ serum! I’m always straightening my hair and I’m always paranoid about it getting really damaged :/ So Hair protection serum to prevent split ends. Protect your hair people!
6. Do you have a favourite mascara?
 I have naturally dark eyelashes so I tend to not wear mascara as much as other beauty products. Plus the mascara I use is often a clear one due the my natural colour of my lashes and the fact I touch my eyes a lot (Which spreads oil from your hands to your face so I should probably stop that) This often leads to horrendous panda eyes! So clear mascara is usually either MUA or Collection (Previously Collection 2000) But I do like Collection’s Big Fake Ultimate False Lash Effect mascara. (They should really shorten the names)
7. What is your favourite childhood story book?
 I was always and still am a huge Roald Dahl fan! My favourite book as a child and my first ever book I properly read by myself was Roald Dahl’s book ‘The Twits’.
8. Pick your favourite palette
 I love the MUA undressed me too palette! I’ve never used a Sleek palette but from reviews I’ve read I think the Sleek Storm palette looks good!
9. What is your favourite kind of blog post to read?
In reference to beauty products, I’d say something about affordable beauty products. I feel you appeal to a larger audience that way and sometimes it’s quite nice to read about how good quality an affordable high street product can be. I also love seeing ‘product empties’ blog posts as it can express a mixture of opinions on things. It’s not all positive and not all negative. In general, I love arts and crafts blogs where they show you how to make things yourself. I love to sew so anything about sewing is great in my book!
 10. Any advice for new bloggers?
Personally, I found when reading blogs I tend to switch off if a blog post goes on for too long. I’d advise most people to try and keep blog posts to the point! Also, include pictures! But they have to be ones you’ve taken yourself as if everyone used to promoted pictures used by the companies; we’d never really get to see the product in reality. It breaks the writing up, makes the blog feel more personal and makes it more enjoyable. Plus…use Twitter or comment on blogs and follow other people! Be supportive of other bloggers and they’ll be supportive of you!
 11. What's the most daring make up look you have tried?
Oooh black eyeshadow was probably one of the most daring things I’ve tried to use in a makeup look. Safe to say never again! Well not entirely over my eyelid anyway. Doesn’t really go with pale skin unless you’re going for the ‘goth’ look! I’ll just use it for Halloween…
Questions I’m Asking:
1.       What’s your favourite season of the year? (Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn (Fall) and Why?
2.       Do you have a favourite Beauty/Hair product?
3.       What’s the one item of clothing you wear all the time and love?
4.       What’s your favourite colour?
5.       What’s your favourite book?
6.       Why did you start blogging?
7.       What have you learnt while blogging?
8.       What’s the funniest memory you have?
9.       What’s one product/piece of clothing you will never use again?
10.   What’s your favourite place in the world?

11. If you could make another blog about something completely different, what would it be?
Bloggers I’m tagging:
Tag me on Twitter with your blog post so I can see it!
Give it a go!
Rachel
x
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment