Tuesday 6 August 2013

Beauty Bite: MUA's Undress Me Too Palette

 
 
Hey all!
As you can see, Today I'll share my thoughts on MUA's Undress Me Too Palette.
It consists of natural shades, some pearl and some matte.
This is £4 in the shop but when I purchased it in Superdrug a while ago, for some reason it was marked down to £3 (Talk about a bargain steal right?!)
So I was pretty excited about this palette, the pigmentation of these eyeshadows is beautiful! Such a great colour payoff! When I swatched them, they had a slight creamy texture to them but they're a powder. They're pretty easy to blend, making easy to create a nice smokey eye. They're also buildable so you can have a soft colour on your lid or you can build it up to a stronger and darker colour.
This palette also comes with a sponge applicator.
I absolutely adore the colours, such nice neutral shades and lovely shimmery pearl shades.
Here are the shades and their names, starting with the first 6 on the left:
And the 6 on the right:
But here's my problem. I just can't seem to work with them! They get really messy, often I have fallout either under my eyes or on the corners of my eyes, making me look like I have black eyes or that I've just been attacked by a makeup brush. To be honest, I was pretty let down! You all know how much of a massive MUA fan I am and this is disappointing! I was unsure about it as I've seen it on many favourites lists and many disappointing products lists! At the moment, I'm in the middle, swaying towards the disappointing side. I really want to like this product but it just doesn't seem to work right for me! It just seems too chalky and too much fall out! Too hard to work with for me. For the people that like it, I can completely see why! It actually has quite nice packaging too, perfect for travelling or having as a handbag palette. Also, the value for money is amazing!
 
As I said, I really want to like it, but I just can't! BUT I don't hate it! Maybe I should give it another try? Can someone help me change my mind?! If you have a review of this product or a makeup tutorial look with this product send it my way! Leave it in the comment box, email me at Rachelsbeautybites@gmail.com or tweet me @Rachbeautybites!
Help me out guys!
 
Give it a go, it might work for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment