Saturday 9 November 2013

Beauty Bite: The Sunshine Award Tag!

I was tagged by the lovely Gaby from AnotherGirlyBlog to do the Sunshine Award!



The Rules!
I have to share 11 random facts about myself
Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger gave me
List 11 bloggers I believe deserve recognition
Then post 11 questions for those bloggers to answer
11 Random facts about me!
1. I am a chocoholic. I literally cannot go a day without eating chocolate. It's bad I know...
2. I'm lactose intolerant
3. My favourite colour is green
4.I study Sociology at university
5. My favourite bands are Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Mumford and Sons and The Script
6. I have a Border Collie dog named Toby
7. I hate tea and coffee
8. However I am obsessed with Costa Coffee (The hot chocolates and creamy coolers...and brownies.)
9. I love to bake! I am quite the baker when it comes to cupcakes ;)
10. I'm Cornish and proud!
11. I like virtually anything with a polka dot pattern
Gaby's Questions:
1) What makeup brand could you not live without?
This is a tricky question since I'm in love with MUA and Maybelline. I'm gonna go with Maybelline! I can't live without their Dream Matte Mousse or their Baby Lips!
2) Why did you start blogging?
I've always had an obsession with beauty products! I also like to write and I had some spare time on my hands. I always wanted to blog but never really had the courage or confidence to! But this Summer I decided to do something I enjoy and that I could give my time to.
3) Costa/Nero/Pret/Starbucks?
COSTA. Hands down.
4) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I'm not sure if this includes showers or not. My showers usually take anywhere from 10-20 minutes depending on how much time I have or want to waste haha. It takes me literally 5 minutes to do my makeup and a minute to do my hair. I don't really bother with my hair that much. So including getting changed it takes me like 25 minutes-half an hour.
5) What's your favourite season?
Winter! I love the cold! I love Christmas and my birthday is in January. You see more of your family. Gift-giving. Snow. Wooly jumpers. Hot chocolates. Christmas films. Darker evenings...the list goes on.
6) Do you prefer long/short and curly/straight hair?
Long straight hair!
7) What's your favourite book?
Either..
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern or
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky.
I say the winner is P.S. I Love You.
(I cried at the first two books in this list...I'm a baby)
8) What's your idea of the perfect night in?
Sat in my onesie/snuggie/comfy pjs drinking hot chocolate on a cold winters evening watching a film with my family. (Preferrably Disney, I just never grew up)
9) If you had to have someone narrate your life who would it be?
Morgan Freeman. Because he is God.
10) If you could meet one person dead/alive who would it be?
Freddie Mercury! That man was a genius.
11) If you could travel back to one moment in time when would it be?
Probably to a Christmas day from when I was young. Maybe when I was around 5 or 6.

No comments :

Post a Comment