Friday 7 February 2014

Beauty Bite: My Top 3 Favourite Necklaces



I actually ordered this necklace off Ebay. It was  a recent purchase but I new the minute I saw it, I just had to get it! It's absolutely adorable! It's a dainty silver coloured necklace with two lovebirds sat on a branch. I bought it for £2.50 but the person who sold it actually has their own website which I linked below! The website has some gorgeous stuff on it, so take a look on there too.



Click on the picture above to be directed to the website. (I purchased all of these with my own money. Nothing is PR related. Just spreading the jewellery love!)

Next is a beautiful silver daisy chain necklace. Each flower has a gem in the centre. I actually noticed this necklace after I was hunting for the actual daisy chain necklaces I'd seen in Claire's Accessories and Accessorize. In one of my local sea side towns there are many little boutiques which sell gorgeous pieces like this one. This cost me £12 but I use it all the time so the money was worth it!

And finally, this is a little bargain from Matalan! It was on sale for £2 and came with a pair of 'pearl' earrings. This is another necklace that goes with nearly anything and that I adore. It's actually heavier than I expected but I still love it!
As you can probably tell, I love silver jewellery! Those were my favourite necklaces in my jewellery stand, what are yours? Feel free to link any posts to your fav jewellery below!


No comments :

Post a Comment