Wednesday 5 March 2014

Fashion Finds of the Week!


So with some sales on at the moment in preparation for Spring, I've managed to scoop up a few little bargains! Here's what I got!
 This gorgeous bright green bag was on sale at New Look for only £5! I buy almost all of my bags from New Look because they're gorgeous, great quality and last such a long time. This bag has an interesting way of staying closed as it has a magnetic clasp which you undo then there's a zip (Which you can see) so you have no problem in losing your stuff as it won't fall out! My favourite colour is green too so this was definitely a must buy for me.
 In need of some new boots, I went on a trek to Primark with gift card in hand! I came across these lovely black ankle boots which were on sale for £10. Cannot argue with that.
Finally was this lovely little polka dot sheer top from New Look (I have a vest top underneath). It was on sale for only £6 and for a lover of polka dots, it was screaming at me to buy it. I wore this on an evening out to the theatre and it was unbelievably comfortable. 

Have you bought anything new in the sales?!
Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment