Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Firsts: Beauty Edition

Tagged by: http://www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk/

The first brand you found out about due to blogging? 

It was proabably E.L.F! I'd never heard of the brand before I entered the world of blogging and I'm glad I did! I think because it was an online shop I hadn't heard of it! So glad you bloggers introduced me to such an affordable and great brand.

The first Youtube tutorial you watched and attempted? 

It was probably either a Michelle Phan or a Tanya Burr video. I can't exactly remember but I'm sure it was a Valentine's day/natural look. Didn't turn out well.

The first high end item you bought? 

I've never bought high end! No need when there are high street brands that do the same thing!



The first product you regret buying? 

The Fashionista (MUA) Ready-To-Wear Luminous Foundation. It was on sale for £3 but it was awful! clinged to dry patches, streaky and no good colour match for my skin.



The first product you repurchased? 

The Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse! I still use it to this day! I've never been one for liquid foudnations so light foundations like the Maybelline are perfect if you want a medium coverage.


The first product you reviewed on your blog? [


I think it was the MUA mosaic blush in English Rose! I still use the blush too. Amazing!

The first product you bought due to a blogger review?


Baby Lips! Everyone seemed to love them! I jumped on the bandwagon there.

Do you still use any of your first blogger make-up purchases? 

Yep! My MUA powder and blush I still use to this day and the E.L.F. brushes!

If you want to have a go, do it yourself! Just send the link of your post :)

No comments :

Post a Comment