Saturday 8 March 2014

Recent Purchases #2 (Pic heavy)

So I've gradually been picking up little bits and pieces over the past few weeks so I thought I'd show you what I got!

This is when Body Shop had their sale on. I picked up this passion fruit scented body butter for a fiver! £5 is a bargain that I just couldn't leave there. Smells so gooooood. 
Tesco recently had a little sale on too! I have a Tesco Extra where I live so they basically stock everything! There's an eye primer which is from the company "Along Came Betty". I'd never heard of it before, have any of you? Also Tesco's own brand F&F have a makeup selection which I ended up picking up the Galaxy Glow highlighter and the All About Nails nail varnish which were marked down to only 19p each!!
Below are the shades Purple Rain and Emerald (L to R)



Everyone has been talking about the Maybelline Colour Show nail varnishes so I've finally got my hands on some after the great reviews.
I have Green With Envy, Tutti Fruity, Sugar Crystals (L to R)


I was naughty and bought another Baby Lips. This one is Cherry Me. Again, smells amazing!
If you want my review for Baby Lips Click HERE
Swatched

So those were my recent purchases! Did you manage to find anything in the sales?
Let me know! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment