Sunday 16 March 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade '205 Elusive'

 After a long search on Twitter and asking every #BBlogger available, I've finally got my hands on the perfect nude/pink balm. At £7.99 I was a little reluctant to try this but after seeing so many great reviews about this product and in particular this shade, I knew it was a must buy! Let's start of by saying how much I love the packaging! I love the matte texture and I like how the colour of the tube matches the actual colour, often some companies don't do well at matching them.
 The shade Elusive is a dusty pink shade which is perfect for a natural or everyday look. It glides on smoothly and has a lovely creamy texture. I absolutely adore this colour and cannot get over how amazing it looks. It does slightly settle into lip lines but I can skip past that!!
 It isn't entirely matte, it does have a slight sheen to it which I actually really like and looks great on the lips. It's unbelievably pigmented and with one quick swipe you have a good solid colour which is perfect for no hassle days or days when you're in a rush or late!
 This product just doesn't budge which is something I definitely look for in a lip product as some tend to smudge, not a good look! This stays put exactly where you left it. It's perfect and I'm obsessed with it! This product doesn't claim to be a stain so don't expect it to stay put on your lips for too long, you probably will need a bit of a touch up here and there but for such a great product, I can put up with that! It has a slight minty smell and tingles on the lips when you first put it on which I wasn't too keen on but I'm sure I'll get used to it. 
Overall this is an amazing product! I'm disappointed that I didn't pick this up earlier!!
I do wish that the price was a little cheaper but apart from that, I love it.
Give it a go!

No comments :

Post a Comment