Saturday 28 June 2014

Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water

After having a little conversation with a few bloggers about cleansing, skincare routines and easy makeup removal, a lot of people mentioned the suddenly popular cleansing water. I'd never tried a cleansing water before, the closest I'd come was a cleansing lotion with a similar texture to a moisturiser and I'd used a toner.

 Two key brands kept having their names thrown about and popping up in our conversation. Those being Garnier and L'Oreal. I'd never really seen the hype around cleansing waters and thought they were a waste of money but yet I was convinced to buy one. Garnier was cheaper at £4.99 and also held a lot more liquid. According to the packaging, the bottle contains enough for roughly 200 uses. At first I though this was ridiculous. But then all my ideas radically transformed when I began to use the cleansing water. It removed all my makeup with about two cotton wool pads and with a small amount of the water. I was amazed! I then realised that yes, this bottle could remove your makeup around 200 times!
 This formula is gentle and not irritating like a lot of makeup removal products can be for sensitive skin like mine. It doesn't have a chemically smell and it looks as if it's just water in the bottle. I can't rave about this product enough!
If you need to amp up your skincare routine or need a new way to take off your makeup, then ditch those horrible face wipes and grab yourself a bottle of cleansing water!

Have you tried this cleansing water or any other cleansing water? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment