Sunday 7 September 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in the shade '080 Strawberry Shortcake'

 So yes, I caved in and bought a Revlon lip butter. Everyone raved about them and in all honesty, I was pretty skeptical about these. They appeared to be glorified lip balms but boy was I wrong.
Originally these retail at £7.99 but luckily not long ago, Boots had a reduction on particular items and the Revlon Lip Butters were being sold for £5.99 (bargain!) So I frantically searched for swatches of the shades in an attempt to find one that I felt I would wear often since I was paying nearly 6 pounds for one. I stumbled across Strawberry Shortcake which I can now say has become one of my favourite makeup products of all time.
 The colour is gorgeous (as you can see below) and has a soft, light pink look on the lips which is perfect for everyday wear. It felt sort of sticky at first, but once worn down a bit it's the right consistency and you become accustomed to the texture. I can easily throw this on without looking in the mirror which is perfect for those in a rush days or even days when you are wearing no makeup to bring a bit of colour to your face. It's surprisingly incredibly moisturising and great for everyday use. All in all, I am fully converted to the Revlon Lip Butter.
What's your opinion on this lip product? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments :

Post a Comment