Saturday 29 November 2014

The Body Shop Facial Massager

I was rather skeptical of these after everyone raved about them, saying that they cleared their lumps and bumps on their skin that were not exactly spots. For £6, I refused to buy it. But after the Body Shop sale, I decided to buy one to see what all the fuss is about.

 So I tried using this either before or after moisturising, haven't fully decided which I prefer yet in terms of order. Turns out, that it is worth the hype. It feels so nice on the skin, I particularly prefer it on my jawline. Plus, it does get rid of unwanted lumps and bumps,especially on the forehead. By increasing bloodflow to the surface of the skin, it gives you a healthy natural glow. It apparently clears and decreases toxins...bonus!

What do you think of this tool? A nifty bit of beauty equipment or a waste of money?

No comments :

Post a Comment