Monday 24 August 2015

Superdrug's Coconut Oil


Another quick blog post for you on a multi-purpose beauty product that every beauty blogger has raved about. This has been a long time favourite of mine for being so diverse in applications.

I've used this mainly for my hair. I use it as a leave in conditioner by applying it to a dry scalp at night, sleeping with it in and then rinsing it out with a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. This mainly targets my dry and dandruff invested scalp. It leaves it flake free and soft. The smell is incredibly strong and the coconut scent lingers in your hair after application.

I also us it for severe dry areas, especially in areas of irritation or psoriasis. It softens the skin and reduces redness and irritation to sensitive areas. However, I do find that it does take a while to warm up as it is extremely hard in the tub. I found that scraping it into chunks initially makes later application far easier and quicker.

For around £2, this little white tub is worth picking up!

No comments :

Post a Comment